Call me Apathetic... I don't care

6:06 AM

17 Agustus ..
It's should be our Independence Day. It's been 68 years long since Indonesia free from any colonialism.

But with situation like this, I feel hopeless already.
I love the people, the resources, beautiful place along Indonesia, the people generosity.
But I fucked up with people who run this country.
With the situation, with people who is rude, diversity should be beautiful but some morons people screw it up.

Somehow my mind reversing and thinking selfishly. Kalo kita ga dijajah mungkin kita ga bisa jadi kayak sekarang. Jalan aspal, arsitektur, lintasan rel kereta api, saluran air yang dipakai sekarang  masih dari peninggalan jama penjajahan. Mungkin memang kalo kita dijajah agak lama lagi, dulu udah ada jalur kereta api bawah tanah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images