nightmare scenario

8:30 AM

you know how much I love ya? this big... *imagine the milky way galaxy*

but then I turned out thinking...
I'll work in a new environment, where many adult there. The tension getting bigger when I work out of town, outside surabaya.
I'll be alone and struggling with my future.
When I'm struggling, I must face up and down while there will be no you beside me. You struggling with your study, and our problem is not same.
we will face a lot of miss communication. can't stand with each other because of lack of communication.
then suddenly, there's a guy, my colleague. Who know me and always be there when I need help
He then ask me to step into a serious life, a family.
While you...... you still enjoying your new life as a graduate student.

At the same time, I really love you and I always will. But in the other hand, at that time maybe I want to make a happy family and spend my life to someone I devoted to.

I really afraid that this scenario will happen someday.
I don't know what will I do.
I even cannot imagine it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images