5:10 AM

hey life,
Now I face you alone.
After graduating from university and get an ST (Sarjana Teknik) behind my name, now it's really like entering the jungle of life.
First is about a job search, we never know how, where, when or what is our job in the future. I mean there is no time limitation that can guarantee how long will you can have a job and is it a suitable job for you? We don't have a clue, nothing.
My opinion in job search is no matter how good you are, if God don't let you go there then you won't. No matter how stupid you are, if God say yes you'll go there. So this is when my loyalty to my God has been tested. Did I passed?

I think about future right now. Marriage.
It feels so close, 4 until 7 years is not that far from now. Who is my husband? What kind of marriage I will have? Is it a happy one or a full trouble one? Based on the experience, there are may X factors that cannot be explained about marriage. Well, in my religion said it's better to married soon, but my opinion is it's better to know who your husband deeply. You're gonna spend your life with him, and you don't want a second marriage, do you? So full preparation about this thing is a must.

So life, I really don't know how this is going to work.
All the quotes says one thing, if you do good then you'll get good. But for all I know you like to give surprise.

Life, just surprise me.
I know that there will be a good reason for every situations that give me and make my life colorful :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images