Golden Globe Red Carpet Fashion Police (1)

7:56 AM

Sofia Vergara, Modern Family

Well, well I must say that this dress is in save-line. Not much danger cut it just typical old dress of similar occasion like this. Well, not bad for beginner.




Amanda Peet

I like the one shoulder style.. but I don't like the layering part of this dress. Makes her look fatter and not sexy at all...
The lace material is quite big hip noawadays


Brandgellina
I like the Angelina's dress, but I hate her. I don't know why but her make up is totally awful and she's totally skinny.
Brad Pitt look totally old, looks like a grandpa and granny attending the Golden Globe Awards

Zoey Deschanel

There you go my favorite girl.. Zoeyy...
She always dress simple. I like it.
But I don't know why she doesn't look as pretty as it used to be. Am I right?

anw, she's nominated in her newest series.. New Girl

Reese Witherspoon

She's been nominated as the best dress in Golden Globe 2012.
This dress fall perfectly in her body. The make up and the hair do is very minimalist but hey... she's like the girl next door with so much talent.
I like her dress..

Ariel Winter

wait.. it remains me with black swan.. err.. purple swan I guess

The rimple skirt is good but well I give him 7 in scale of 10.

Tina fey

One word.. Motherly Typical

Ella Macpherson

I think it because she wears it this dress looks amazing. Actually nothing special with the dress but it just look good when she wears it.

Sarah Michelle Gelar

Tie Dye is coming to red carpet. I should call Dian Pelangi now!!

Madonna and daughter

waaa.. I love the daughter dress.. the lace dress is great and nice, Very soft and fit with her...
Nah.. I don't really like Madonna dress.. too glam yet too dark in this occasion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images