Jakarta

9:44 PM

So in early December I went to Jakarta for BUMN career days, uggh well you know how hard it take to be a jobless person. I was excited, I mean Jakarta. Finally I go to Jakarta alone for a professional reason, count job seeking as professional reason than vacation.

I stayed in my friend's apartment. Oh well the bad things started happen here.
No, not because the apartment but it's kind of nerves.
Breathing heavily followed with severe fever makes my trip in Jakarta was really bad bad bad thing.

I got hardly breathing when I walked on top of the busway station. Is it because the air pollution or what, I don't even know. Plus I got my period and that makes me on the lowest point of my fit condition. It takes an hour to go from the apartment to Senayan.

My Gosh, people in Jakarta was terribly in a rush. I don't know what they want to catch but the rhythm was totally quick. Then they spend money like a lot.
Gak tau  deh menurut logika mereka barang 300 - 1 juta itu mahal apa ga, karena kayaknya mereka anggep murah. Kalo ada 15 kasir di buka dan mereka masih antri, sedangkan toko itu jual barang berkisar antara 200 - 900rb. Well, you can conclude it by yourself.

Call me Ndeso, I don't care. But living in Jakarta it's like completely new thing for me. I really don't know whether I'm strong enough living and work there.

Then again I think, maybe this is the way God shows me why I'm still havent got job until now. From my trip to Jakarta, God shows me this is the way it lives here. Can you handle it? Cause I don't want you to have a culture shocked while you suddenly get job and living here.

That's the way God explain me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images