Resolusi (?) 2014

7:25 PM

I'm not a person who make a resolution in every each year. I'm a day by day person. For me, tomorrow is always the new blank book that you can write either with good or bad.

But I do believe, good habit can turn you into a better person.
So maybe these are good habit that I must develop in 2014

1. Exercise every damn day

yes, yes.
Since I already bought a yoga mattress, I should practice it every damn day. In the picture is downward facing dog, and it's a sweaty pose but very relieved your muscle. Not only for my body but also for my mind. Feeling the inner peace within, and also good for my cardiac.
A well known yoga studio in my city cost 1 - 2 million a month for 2-3 times a week. :/ while a yoga studio near my house cost only 250K for 6 days a week. I should not waste this opportunity. Aight?

2. Eat Clean
I don't know if I can do this. Probably not easy for me. You know I'm a food lover </3
But the matter is I want to watch what I eat, count every thing that come to my mouth. Eat at home more. No more junk food yeah one two times when I really craving for it

3. Organized
I find it easier when I get more organized.
The problem is, I find it hard to organize thing.
I usually memorize everything inside my head, well as long as I'm getting older there are many kind of things that have to be remember everyday.
So I guess note everything that have to be remember is very necessary.

4. Pray MORE

Dear God, I know I'm a person who usually left my shalat. But I really do want to improve this habit. Mams dan Dads already give me best example, now I feel miserable when I know that my parents pray harder and I'm playing my phone or even sleep. Please please, I want to make this thing better in 2014.


Well said. I just give 4 things I should improve in this 2014. Hopefully the achievement can be unlocked!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images