Risk Mitigation: FAILED

11:02 PM

Lemme tell you the story of how a risk management student failed in mitigate the risk that happen to her.

Yep, me.

So, in Friday, just like the other day I went to library for continuing my thesis as always. Before went to campus, there was something cross my mind, "should I make another key duplicate for my moto? Ah later on, insyaallah it's okay"

Then going chit chat with my long lost buddy. Hehe, just because he's rarely going to campus and we do almost same project in thesis so it was nice sharing our thought. Don't forget sharing another mid 20's problem.

ternyata nggak cewek atau cowok punya problem yang sama di mid 20's

" When should I get marry? Can I afford a family? What about my career? When will we live later?"

That kind of things.. LOL

Then we decided to eat outside cause he got caught up by his adviser. His adviser cancelling his trip to present his paper in South Korea, lol.. what a high expectation, bro!





We ate at Yogya Foodcourt. I always love here, cause the ambiance is comfy and the price is affordable. The selection of the food is quite vary, from Bogor's authentic food to Cakue (Fish Cake), Tahu Gejrot (Semarang's), Gudeg (Jogja's) and so on. If you come here you will bit confused to choose which food to eat.

Since I already bring my lunchbox, I choose this milkshake banana big glass. As a fan of banana and milk, I am satisfied enough!



My lunch partner ordered Tahu Telor just because the owner of this food is his friend of him. Then we started to talk about everything again. 

The chit chat still continued until afternoon....
By the time after magrib, I decided to go to the gym. 
And.....

BOOM!

My moto's key is gone!!

Searched everywhere... Through all my bag, all the room that I entered. I even went to Yogya FoodCourt just in case my key was dropped there. The result is zero.

Believe me, this was the worst feeling I have ever felt.
I mean my moto is part of my life. Like my foot that take me anywhere. 
The shit part is I cannot think clearly. Saya nggak mencari kunci itu sesuai dengan urutan waktu kejadian. It was like everything in my mind is not going in order. I even cannot think how to fix this.
Another shit part is I forgot where I place my duplicate key

Okey,, dumb enough as a master degree who study risk management, who understand enough about risk management and failed in handling her own risk -____-

 Finally,, my live saver is coming
Mamang tukang kunci yang bisa bikin kunci gapake ngeberodol rumah kunci, gapake ngerusak kunci.
I feel like robbing my own moto tho..
Even I had to pay IDR80K I didn't mind cause he's my life saver today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images