God Always Grants Your Wish

7:44 AM

I was once in my first year of high school really in love with Chris Botti.
My ex-boyf introduced me with his music and at the first ear (?) I fell in love with Chris Botti.
I dream if I can watch this maestro live.. which is at that time is totally impossible.
I was in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact and Chris Botti is far far away in US. While he was also not very popular musician here and if there was a concert with him I bet that will be a lot of money to pay the ticket..

9 years later, I already in the middle of my master degree study.
I completely forgot that I was crazy about Chris Botti but still I like it. But not that crazy as I was a teenager back then.
Java Jazz brought my dream come true.

The miracle is.. I don't have to pay the ticket. Someone nice and good send by God to pay my tickets, not only me but also my mommy. Isn't it amazing how God has works?

The miracle did not stop there.

I got my first row watched Chris Botti with mommy.
In front of me.. it was Chris Botti.
A man that I have dream for 9 years ago see his concert live.
I cannot say anything than saying thanks to Allah again and again. My mouth  just can't shout seeing my idol played his trumpet in front of me.
Not to mention when he jumped down in front of the first row.

Chris Botti.. just few meters in front of me =))
While everybody busy tried taking selfies with him, I just couldn't move. Too amazed. Oh my God..

Allah itu Maha Lucu, sungguh.
Maha Baik, selalu mengabulkan keinginan hambaNya.
Tapi aku lebih suka menganggap Allah itu Maha Lucu, selalu bisa bikin senyum-senyum sendiri dengan segala keajaibannya =))

Be strong, my readers.
God  always have a way to grant your wish with even better way that you cannot imagine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images