Dear myboyf

8:49 AM

I know, I've been so cold with you lately.
I don't know whether you feel it or not..
I just feel tired with our relationship, I just feel that this relationship cannot be prolonged any longer..
But on the other hand..
I still need you..
I still need you as a friend, a close friend that I can ask to talk even in the middle of the night. A friend that I can ask for a help when I don't know who I have to count on.
But it's like I've had enough with you..
I'm sick that you always humiliate me, when everybody says good about what I've achieved you always say in contrary.
I know that you mean to wake me up, that I'm not the best in the world. But at least give me a compliment once, I need it.
Then when I realized that you're not the one, because I still don't feel that 'thing' between us, makes me think twice about everything that I'm gonna do with you.

I don't love you anymore..
I bet you'll say the same to me..
Every feeling that happen between us, just because it's become a regular feeling, that we need. Not because of love.
I don't know how long I can be survive hide this feeling.
I don't want to hurt you.
I don't wanna be your enemy.
I still want we keep in touch together.
But I don't know why I just need the time of my life right now.
Alone...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images