Wedding

3:39 AM

I'm 20..
in 5,6,7 years later I'm about to face this word: 'wedding'

so far that I know, my sister's and my aunty's wedding is far away from my imagination. No party, no guest invitation, no traditional culture wedding, no glamor wedding gown.
Their marriage actually not based on love and commitment. just because a rush. Followed by desire.

hhm.. I don't know. I cannot imagine what will be in 5, 6, 7 years later.

will he be my perfect man?
can we make a great family after that?
will he be the man of my dream?
who is he?

lah.. yang pasti kalo dia prince charming dan naik kuda, kudanya harus kuda jingkrak! alias ferrari :p

my dream wedding gown - so simple, but chic -

wedding dream party - a garden party - the guest just our best friends, relatives and close family

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images