My Ideas for Telkomsel Startup Bootcamp

5:14 PM

 Jadi ini yang aku isi di kolom describing your ideas di Telkomsel Startup Bootcamp. Bukan masalah menang atau kalah sih, tapi biar ide ini ga menguap gitu aja di otakku. Lagian ini kan tugas PSIB, lumayan kan cyiinn kalo tugas berbuah kemenangan (cieehh...). Enjoy to read it <3

I called my idea as "Bukuku Untukmu"

The main point of my idea is giving used book to someone needs. As we know the interest in reading in Indonesia is rather low, from my opinion it is caused because we are not educated to read books since we are child and also the price of a book only can reach by few people who has much money. Book seems not become the priority as an entertainment and education tools in our society. Whereas actually there are many children out there willingly to read a book, but they just don't know how to get it. They don't have enough money or maybe their parents not allow them to buy a storybook.

So, we decided to make a movement where everybody wants to contribute their used book, especially storybook, to street children, poor children, orphanage or non accredited school. I'm sure that actually they need and want to read many books, but unfortunately they cannot.

To begin this movement I'll start from my country first, Surabaya. We can gather used book from many people in my campus or asking for help from community around us to gather used book and give it to the society that I mention above. To prevent overload/under load books, we plan to make information design which will help us to manage the used book that has been donated to us.

Soon when this movement already established, we also want to make story telling program which is gathered many kids from any different background to listen and laugh out listening a story (we can corporate with Indonesia Bercerita community, that based in Surabaya)

Through this movement, I am sure that reading book will be our new habit and our country will be better in future because future generations have broader insight and knowledge because of reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images