Let's play Fashion Police

7:04 AM

I love the coat!
The print is so vintage and sweet. Brown color makes you feel very edgy without big effort.
The style just normal. It's like "I want to take a walk, but I also want to show my coat to everybody, but please ignore me"
Well, we can wear jeans or high boots to make this coat looks more stunning
Ahh... me want an office outfit like this..
Still looks stylish but also official.
Wish I can wear this someday on my way to work in my own company. Um.. A bit colorful shoes, white maybe, might looks this outfit amazing. I like the scarf badly, make it looks mature but still sexy

I like the style, I don't like the model. For Godsake she is too thin. Look at her leg, ouwh... is that a leg? or what?
I like the color of the coat. Orange but a bit closer to brown, not too bright. Fit for spring,
I love the hat too, the way she make her hair with the hat, it's very sexy.
I think if I have that kind of coat, I'll wear it cloudy day, when I want just to enjoy my day. Just want a normal routine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images